|Course||How to be RSHE Compliant by Summer 2021|
|Details||How prepared are you?|
Are you ready for the new RSHE curriculum expectations?
What do you need to do to make sure that you are ready and that you comply with the new statutory guidance?
From the Summer term 2021 (at the latest), you must have your new statutory RSHE curriculum in place.
This course will guide you through the Primary School requirements, including:
• How the new RSHE requirement fits into your wider PSHE framework
• What you must teach and how you can make this appropriate for your community
• Guidance on what to include in your RSHE policy
• Guidance on how to engage and share this policy with your parents
• Guidance on how to answer some of those more difficult questions from pupils
• How to ensure that you are offering an inclusive curriculum
• Signposting you to some high-quality resources
|Timings||Friday 23rd April 2021||9am - 12noon||£50.00|
|Booking||Click here to book your place|